SC to SC OM5 40G 100G Multimode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech high-quality OM5 Fiber Patch Cable multimode 50/125 OM5 fiber is specially designed for Telecommunications, Fiber Channel, Medical Instrumentation, data center, premises, educational, LAN, WAN, MAN, Industrial Applications,
- This Beyondtech Fiber OM5 50/125 SC/SC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAE and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.4 standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This OM5 fiber has an Green Lime color jacket with a 3.0mm diameter. OM5 cables have a 3.0 dB/km attenuation at 850 nm and 1.00 dB/km at 1300 nm.
- OM5 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm - SC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
The Future of Multimode Fiber is Here!
Beyondtech OM5 50/125 Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
The new generation Optical Multimode OM5 Fiber Patch Cables
Backward compatible with OM4 and OM3 at 850 nm, with reduced chromatic dispersion
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Green Lime Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Cable Jacket (900µm buffer or 3.00mm)
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- OM5 50/125 Microns - Bend Insensitive Fiber
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex
- 850 nm / 1310 nm
- Polarity: A(Tx) to B(Rx)
- Multiple Sizes Available (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 20m)
SC connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's SC assemblies feature a high-quality plastic SC connector with 125 microns ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
SC to SC fiber patch cords are designed for high-density installations and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
SC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.