LC to LC OM3 10G Multimode Duplex LSZH UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
LC to LC OM3 Multimode 50/125 UPC Fiber Patch Cords by Beyondtech
- LC to LC OM3 laser-optimized Multimode fiber cables are crafted and designed for everyday Datacenters, Local Area Networks, and active components, OM3 is the standard of the multimode fibers, it supports 10 gigabytes.
- OM3 Multimode Fibers connects to 10G Base-SR, 10G Base-LRM, SFP (Small Form Factors), and QSFP (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable) transceivers for a 10-gigabit network.
- OM3 Aqua cables meet the ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAC, and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.2a model and conform with the RoHS environmental protection regulation.
- OM3 has an aqua color jacket with a 3.0 mm diameter. They have OM3 a 1500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km MAX attenuation at 850 nm LED sources. They also have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km MAX attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM3 fiber patch cables have a recommended temperature at -20°C to +70°C and they have a MIN installation Bend radius of 5.0 cm and a MIN long-term Bend radius of 3.0 cm.
- LC to LC OM3 assemblies features a Small Form Factor (SFF) plastic connector with 125 microns zirconia ceramic ferrules with UPC polished faces.
- LC duplex assemblies have attached a clip for mating the cables, they are easy-removable with a screwdriver.
Each Beyondtech patch cable is tested and certified to be within Optimal Optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Aqua Jacket.
- LC to LC OM3
- LC Connectors.
- Cable Jacket Material: LSZH (Fca) Rate
- Bending Radius: MIN: 5cm.
- Recommended Operating Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- OM3 Multimode 10 Gigabit 50/125um.
- Fiber-Grade: G.651.
- Standard Zip Cord.
- Wavelenghts: 850 nm / 1310 nm.
- Multiple Lengths Available (1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m and more)
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.