LC to LC OM4 40G Multimode Duplex LSZH Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OM4 50/125 LC to LC UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- 50/125 OM4 40/100Gb Multimode fiber patch cables are crafted and designed for fast Ethernet connections, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, data center, backbone, university campus, commercial, Local Area Networks, SAN and other applications. It supports video/data and voice services.
- OM4 LOMMF connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for the 10-gigabit network.
- This fiber meet to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAD, and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.3a standards and comply with all RoHS environmental regulations.
- OM4 Fiber cables have a 3500 MHz/km (Overfilled Launch (OFL) Bandwidth. and a 2.8 dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm LED sources. They have a 500 MHz/km OFL bandwidth and a 0.8 maximum attenuation at 1300 nm wavelength. Also, a 4700 EMB bandwidth at 850 nm LED sources.
- OM4 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a MIN Installation bend ratio of 5.0 cm and a MIN Long-term bend ratio of 3.0 cm.
- OM4 laser-optimized fiber patch cables are designed to be used in Local Area Networks, WAN and SAN 10 gigabyte networks and are designed to handling the most challenging telecom data transmission.
- Total compatibility with VCESL (Vertical cavity surface emitting laser) sources and existing 50/125µm equipment.
- LC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
Each Beyondtech patch cable is tested and certified to be in the optimal optical insertion loss.
- Aqua Jacket.
- LC Connectors.
- Bend Radius - MIN: 5cm.
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm) LSZH (Fca) Rate
- Recommended Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Multimode 40/100 Gigabit 50/125µm.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- 850 nm / 1310 nm.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.