Fiber Optic Connector MTRJ - UPC Duplex Pre-polished Fiber Optic Connectors Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech Multimode Fiber Connector Kit
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's multimode MTRJ connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male MTRJ connectors are designed to terminate two fibers into a single polymer ferrule. MTRJ connectors design helps reducing the space required on panels and plates by 50%.
- These connectors comply with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- Beyondtech MTRJ multimode connectors are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, Asynchronous. MTRJ connectors provide fast terminations and easy installations.
- Transmission Method (ATM), premise, industrial, military, cross-connect, horizontal, direct connect to electronics and workstation applications.
Beyondtech's multimode MTRJ simplex connectors can be attached to cables with epoxy.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Black.
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.