ST to ST OS1 Single Mode Duplex LSZH UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 ST to ST UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- Single mode fiber 9/125 OS1 is specifically crafted for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Data Center, Local Area Networks, SAN, Industrial¸ 10G BASE-L (1310 nm), 10G BASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) applications. Its recommended for data, video/voice services.
- Fiber Optics Patch Cords meet the ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 standards and comply with RoHS environmental regulation.
- OS1 fiber cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SMF patch cords operate at -4° to 158° F (-20°C to +70°C) and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment.
- ST connector has a Twist-on / twist off bayonet mount with a ceramic ferrule.
All our 9/125 OS1 ST to ST fiber patch cables are individually examined and tested to be within the optimal optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Yellow Jacket.
- Indoor Use.
- ST Fiber Connector
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm).
- Cable Jacket Material: LSZH (Fca) Rate.
- Recommended Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Single-mode OS1 9/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.