Fiber Optic Connector MTRJ/UPC Duplex Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Multimode MT-RJ connectors are created for low insertion loss and back reflection, that with good precision and mechanical stability, make this connector the selected option for MTRJ connectors with fiber integrators.
- For more instructions check out the Guide for Optical Terminations available at our store for free download.
- For instructions, you could check the Guide for Optical Terminations available at our Resources tab.
- The Male MT RJ connector is designed to terminate 2 optical fibers into a single connector. MT-RJ design reduces the space by up to 50% compared to other fiber connectors.
- Beyondtech recommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- These connectors match and exceed the TIA-604-12 and match to the RoHS requirements.
- MTRJ multimode connectors are recommended for Gigabit Ethernet and other SFF (Small Form Factor) applications. Not that common in the last years, but still used in a lot of legacy applications and equipment.
Beyondtech's multimode MTRJ connectors can be attached to a zip cord / Duplex fiber cables with epoxy and polishing technique.
Each connector is individually tested and certified to be within optimum optical insertion loss (IL).
- Color: Black.
- Indoor Use
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Duplex (Duplex / Zipcord Cable)
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant.
- Operating temperature: (-20°C to +70°C).
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.