ST to ST OS1 Single mode Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 9/125 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
This product is unavailable
- Beyondtech's high-quality 9/125 OS1 Single mode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial¸ 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- Our OS1 fiber patch cords conform to ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 standards and complies with RoHS environmental standards.
- OS1 fiber cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SMF patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment.
Beyondtech OS1 Multimode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit Performance
OS1 laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Yellow Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Cable Jacket (900µm buffer or 3.00mm)
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- Singlemode 9/125um
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA
- Multiple Sizes Available
ST connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's ST to ST assemblies feature bayonet style housing metal ST connectors with 125 micron ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
ST to ST patch cords are used to connect ST devices in high-speed networks and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.