SC to SC OS2 Single Mode Simplex APC LSZH Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech G.657 Singlemode 9/125 OS2 SC to SC APC Fiber Patch Cords
- Insensitive SC to SC Fiber patch cables Single mode G.657.A2 9/125 OS2 is crafted and designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Data Center, premises, Universities, Local Area Networks, SAN, Industrial, 10G BASE-L (1310 nm), 10G BASE-E (1550 nm), 1000 BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode applications. It performs great in video, data and voice services.
- OS2 Single-mode SC/SC Fiber Patch Cables conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b regulation and meet with RoHS specifications standards.
- Single-mode cable has yellow color jacket coding per TIA/EIA Specs with a 3.0mm diameter. About, Attenuation: SMF OS2 patch cables have a 0.36 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm wavelength - 0.22 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SC to SC Single-mode Simplex OS2 fiber patch cords operate at -40ºC to +75ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long-term bending radius of 3 cm.
- G.657 Fiber has a Reduced bend loss sensitivity versus standard telecom fiber patch cords: recommended for flexible set-ups in indoor and can be used with a proper conduit in walls, ceilings, (FTTH) and other irregular surfaces without worrying about fiber bends.
10 Gigabit Performance
OS2 Singlemode laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and are capable of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
All our 9/125 OS2 APC (Angle Polished) SC to SC Optical Patch Cables are individually examined and tested to be in the optimal and recommended Optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550.
- Yellow Jacket.
- SC Connectors.
- Bend Radius: Insensitive G.657.A2/B2 (7.5mm).
- Cable Jacket: 3.0mm - LSZH (Fca) Rate.
- Recomended Operating Temperature: -4 to 158F (-20 to +70 C).
- Standard Zip Cord.
- Core: OS2 Bend Insensitive Fiber - 9/125 Microns.
- Fiber-Grade: G.657.A2.
- Polarity: A(Tx) to B(Rx).
- Polish: APC to APC.
- OS2 9/125 fiber conforms to ITU-657 A2/B2.
- Multiple Sizes Available: (1m,3m,5m,10m,20m).
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.