LC Attenuator UPC Singlemode (1310/1550) Simplex for Fiber Optics - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech, Inc
The LC attenuator from Beyondtech is designed for optical hardware to reduce the dB power. They are designed to give the accurate attenuation required by the connected device and are available in a wide range of attenuation levels.
Beyondtech male to female attenuator contains dope fiber technology (Polarization Insensitive) suitable for 1310nm and 1550nm. The plug type allows them to be used directly at the end of a patch cable.
They are used in telecommunication networks, CATV, LAN & WAN Networks and FTTX applications and they are suitable for both testing and commercial applications.
This LC/UPC Male – Female Attenuator feature a Wide operation wavelength:1260 to 1650nm that match the standards in the ANSI/TIA-568.3-D.
- Variable (Fixed) Optical Attenuation Level.
- Return Loss LC/UPC≥ 50dB.
- Indoor Use.
- Flat response over all wavelengths.
- Wide operation wavelength:1260 to 1650nm.
- Attenuation Tolerance: 5dB ± 0.5dB,10dB ±1dB.
- Operational Temperature: -40 to+ 75°C.
- Attenuation level range from 1 to 25dB.
- RoHS Compliant.