SC to SC OM1 Multimode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OM1 SC to SC UPC Fiber Patch Cables
- OM1 62.5/125 Multimode fiber is created and designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, Local Area Networks, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and meets with RoHS specifications and regulations.
- All Beyondtech OM1 fiber patch cables have an orange jacket color with a 3.00 mm diameter. OM1 cables have a 200 MHz-km bandwidth and a 3dB/km max attenuation at 850 nm and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 1dB/km max attenuation at a 1300nm wavelength.
- OM1 fiber patch cords operate at a recommended temperature of (-4°F to +158°F) and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long-term bending radius of 3.00 cm.
Beyondtech Fiber Patch cables (Multimode / OM1) are designed for fiber optic networks, fiber optics patch panels, adapter, and fiber optic transceiver.
- SC duplex connectors have an easy to remove clip.
- EMI immunity: OM1 Multimode fiber is immune to a big amount of environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cables next to industrial equipment without any interferences or problems.
Each fiber optic patch cable is tested to be in the accurate optical insertion loss and all of them are protected by the Beyondtech Warranty.
- Wavelengths: 850 and 1300nm.
- Orange Jacket.
- SC Connectors.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm).
- LSZH (Fca) Rate.
- Recommended Temperature: -4°F to 158° F / (-20° to +70° C).
- Multimode 62.5/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord.
- OM1 fiber conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.