LC to ST OS1 Single Mode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 LC to ST UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- The LC to ST Fiber Patch Cable in Single mode OS1 9/125 is designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, LAN, SAN, Industrial¸ 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode applications. It's optimal for video/ data/ voice services.
- Our single mode fiber patch cables comply to ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 standards and meet the RoHS environmental standards.
- OS1 fiber cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- Beyondtech PureOptics patch cords operate at a recommended temperature of -4° to 158° F (-20°C to +70°C) and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long-term bending radius of 3 cm.
- Single-mode patch cords are used to connect fiber patch panels and network and server active components. They are also used to connect passive application like Gigabit Passive Optical Networks, Fiber to the X, and Local Area Networks.
- LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
- ST connector has a Twist-on / twist off bayonet mount with a ceramic ferrule.
All our 9/125 OS1 LC to ST fiber patch cables are individually examined and tested to be within the optimal optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Yellow Color Jacket.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- LC and ST Connectors.
- Indoor Use.
- Material: LSZH (Fca) Rate.
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm).
- Recommended Temperature oscillates between / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Single mode 9/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- Single mode OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.