DAC Cable 10G SFP+ Direct Attach Cable LSZH - Beyondtech Series
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
DAC Cable (10G SFP+) - Beyondtech® DAC Cable PureGigabit™ Series:
A practical solution for Networks
Passive Twinax DAC Cable is used in the industry as a cost-effective way to connect two SFP/SFP+ 10G devices instead of Optical Cables.
Top choice for Specialists
Manufactured with Beyondtech Parallel Pair Series High-Speed Cables and Compatible with a wide range of industrial equipment, including Cisco, Dell, Mellanox, Fortinet, and Ubiquiti (UniFI) (Among Others).
Beyondtech Copper SFP+ 10Gb Direct Attach Cables (DAC) and Connector are compliant with the SFF-8431, SFF-8432, and SFF-8472 specifications.
- Various choices of wire gauge are available from 30 to 24 AWG with various choices of cable length (up to 7m).
- Compliant with SFF-8431, 8432, and 8472.
- Up to 10.3125Gbps data rate per channel.
- Operating temperature:-40℃ to +80℃
- Single 3.3V power supply.
- RoHS DAC Cable compliant.
- Lowest total system EMI solution.
- Bend Radius of DAC Cable: (23mm - 0,90Inches.)
- SFP+ to SFP+
- Protocol: 1x InfiniBand QDR, DDR, SDR, 10G Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel
- The cables can only be installed or replaced by qualified personal.
- Please wear antistatic gloves.
- Caution against moisture or extreme humidity.
- Do not disassemble or modify the DAC Cable.
- Excessive bending can damage the Cable, Check Beyondtech DAC Cable Bend Radius.
- Questions? We are here to help. Contact your Beyondtech Specialist for more information.
Check our Page SFP+ Cable: A Twinax Effective Telecom Solution: By Beyondtech for more information, repurchases, Technical Information, Datasheets, and more information
For Compatibility Information, please check our Beyondtech SFP+ DAC Compatibility / Application Guide.
DISCLAIMER: The SFP DAC Cable datasheet is from the authorship and exclusive property of Beyondtech, Inc. His reproduction is banned in the integral or partially without mentioning his authorship, as well as the alteration of his content or context.
Buy on Amazon
SFP+ Cable Compatibility
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.