Fiber Optics Connector FC/UPC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fiber Optics Connector FC/UPC Simplex Single Mode
- Beyondtech’s single mode FC/UPC epoxy-polish connectors are specially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male FC PC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with a slight spherical end-face. They also feature a screw-on collet that ensures precise connections in high vibration environments.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-13 and TIA 604-4-B, FOCIS-4 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- FC/PC connector’s body is made of nickel plated metal, which resists corrosion. They come with black boots suitable for either 0.9mm or 3mm cable diameters.
- Beyondtechrecommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- Beyondtech FC/PC multimode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Black.
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC).
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- 3 mm or 0.9 mm.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.