Contact Beyondtech for BackorderSame day shipping orders must be placed before 9:30AM EST
Fiber Optic Coupler: SC Simplex UPC Single Mode (5 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fiber Optics Adapter: SC Simplex UPC Single Mode
- Beyondtech's SC to SC Single mode Simplex adapters are specially designed to provide precise simplex fiber optic cable to cable connection or single mode patch cables (OS1 and OS2) to equipment connection.
- Our female to female fiber optic adapters are panel and rack mountable, which means you can use them in any type of enclosure with rectangular cutouts.
- These accessories comply with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3 and conform to RoHS standards.
- SC to SC SM optical fiber adapters are lightweight due to their plastic bodies. Mating sleeves are made of ceramic, which provides low loss and high signal integrity. As well as connectors, you can identify them by their blue color.
- You can use Beyondtech SC to SC adapters in Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's single mode SC to SC simplex couplers have incorporated mounting clips that provide an easy snap-in installation. They also feature dust caps, which protect them from debris.
Each coupler is individually tested and certified to be within the optimal optical (IL) Insertion Loss.
- SC to SC Adapter.
- Female to female.
- Color code: Blue.
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC).
- Single mode (9/125).
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3.
- RoHS compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- Panel and rack mountable.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
Buy on Amazon
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.