LC to SC OM3 10G Multimode Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's high-quality laser-optimized 50/125 OM3 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- OM3 LOMMF connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10 gigabit network.
- This fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAC and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.2a standards and complies with all RoHS environmental specifications.
- This MM fiber has an aqua color jacket with a 3 mm diameter. OM3 cables have a 1500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources. They also have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM3 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
Beyondtech OM3 Multimode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit Performance
OM3 laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests. Fully compatible with VCESL laser light sources and existing 50/125 equipment.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Aqua Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- Multimode 10 Gigabit 50/125um
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex
- 850 nm / 1310 nm
- Multiple Sizes Available
SC to LC connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's SC to LC assemblies feature a Small Form Factor high-quality plastic LC connector with 125 microns ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
SC to LC patch cords are designed for high-density installations and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
LC and SC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.