Fiber Optic Connector ST - PC Simplex Pre-polished Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech’s multimode ST/PC epoxy-polish connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male ST PC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with slightly spherical end-faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance. ST connectors’ stick and twist mechanism provides easy installation.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-2 and TIA 604-2-B, FOCIS-2 and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- ST/PC connector’s body is made of nickel plated metal, which resist corrosion. They come with black boots suitable for either 0.9mm or 3mm cable diameters.
- Beyondtech ST/PC multimode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech’s multimode ST/PC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Black
- Physical Contact (PC)
- Complies with IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2-B and FOCIS-2
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- 3.0 mm or 0.9 mm