Contact Beyondtech for BackorderSame day shipping orders must be placed before 9:30AM EST
Fiber Optics Connector ST/APC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fiber Optics Connector ST/APC Simplex Single Mode
- Beyondtech's single mode ST/APC epoxy-polish connectors are specially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male ST APC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with 8 degree angled end-faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance. ST connectors' stick and twist mechanism provides easy installation.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-2 and TIA 604-2-B, FOCIS-2 and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- Beyondtechrecommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- ST/APC connector's body is made of nickel plated metal, which resist corrosion. They come with green boots suitable for either 0.9mm or 3mm cable diameters.
- Beyondtech ST/APC single mode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's multimode ST/APC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Green.
- Angled Physical Contact (APC).
- Single mode (9/125).
- Complies with IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2-B and FOCIS-2
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications
- 3 mm or 0.9mm
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.