Fiber Optics Connector SC/UPC- Fiber Kit Single Mode Simplex (10 Pack) - Beyondtech Ceramic Ferrule Fiber Connectors
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's single mode SC/UPC epoxy-polish connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male SC UPC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with convex end-faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-4 and TIA 604-3-B, FOCIS-3 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- SC UPC connectors consist of blue polymer bodies and 0.9 mm or 3mm boots. These connectors' bodies' design ensures quick and inexpensive terminations.
- Beyondtech SC/UPC single mode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's single mode SC/UPC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Blue.
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC).
- Single mode (9/125).
- Complies with IEC IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3-B and FOCIS-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9mm - 3 mm.