SC to SC OS1 Simplex Patch Cable Fiber Single Mode APC LSZH - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
FTTH Solutions: SC to SC Simplex Patch Cable:
- SC/APC to SC/APC (Angled Physical Contact): Fiber Patch Cords 9/125 Singlemode OS1 fiber is designed for Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Data Center, Premises, LAN, SAN, Commercial 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E, 1000BASE-LX and Networks applications. as video, data, and voice services.
- The Beyondtech Patch Cable SC/APC to SC/APC complies with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and matches with RoHS technical characteristics.
- Our single-mode fiber cables come with a Yellow Polyvinyl Chloride jacket and APC connectors have a unique green color code.
- OS1 cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SC to SC Single-mode Duplex OS1 fiber cable operates at (-20ºC to +70ºC) and has a minimal installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a least bending radius of 3.0 cm.
SC Connectors have a clip that attaches both duplex connectors. They are completely removable without voiding the warranty.
SC to SC Simplex Patch Cable single-mode are tested individually and certified to be within optimal optical IL.
- SC/APC to SC/APC (SC to SC Simplex Patch Cable)
- Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550nm.
- Yellow Color.
- LSZH (Fca) Rate / 3.0mm.
- Minimal Bend Radius: 5cm.
- Operating Temperature / -4º to 158º F (-20º to +70º C).
- Single mode OS1 9/125um.
- Beyondtech OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D - TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available (Call us for custom assemblies).
DISCLAIMER: The SC to SC Simplex Patch Cable datasheet is from authorship and exclusive property of Beyondtech. His reproduction is banned in the integral or partially without mentioning his authorship, as well as the alteration of his content or context.
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.