SC to SC OM5 100G Multimode Duplex Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
SC to SC OM5: Fiber Patch Cables by Beyondtech: (WBMMF)
- The future of Multimode Fiber is now... OM5 Fiber patch cables are the new generation of multimode fiber optics. with the introduction of four wavelengths. This multimode fiber is designed to complete the task that the single-mode fiber had over years, in medium-reach applications as the new standard of 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps.
- The Beyondtech SC to SC OM5 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable is designed with the TIA/EIA 492AAAE and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.4 standards and meets the environmental RoHS specifications.
- OM5 has the color: Green Lime jacket with a 3.0mm diameter.
- The advantage is that OM5 Fiber is backward compatible with the OM4 patch cables and OM3 Fiber Cables. More bandwidth can be achieved in short spaces.
- LSZH cables produce very low levels of smoke compared to the PVC Fiber cables, very useful for specific indoor or low ventilation areas.
SC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
All our SC to SC OM5 50/125 UPC (Ultra Polished) Optical Fiber Patch Cords are individually examined and tested to be in the recommended and Optimal Optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Green Lime Jacket.
- SC Connectors.
- LSZH (Fca) Rate.
- Compatible with future 100Gb/s and 400G/s applications.
- Cable Jacket (900µm buffer or 3.00mm).
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- OM5 50/125 Microns - Bend Insensitive Fiber.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- Polarity: A(Tx) to B(Rx).
- Multiple Sizes Available (1m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 20m).
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.