Fiber Optic Connector SC/PC Simplex Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- SC/PC Multimode epoxy connectors are specifically designed to produce low insertion loss and back reflection, alongside high preciseness and mechanical constancy.
- Our male SC / PC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with slightly spherical end-faces, that makes them ready to offer superior performance.
- These connectors comply IEC 61754-4 and TIA 604-3-B, FOCIS-3 intermateability standards and adjust to RoHS environmental needs.
- Beyondtech recommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- SC connector have beige polymer body and (0.9 millimeter or 3mm boots). These connectors style ensures budget terminations.
- Beyondtech SC/PC multimode connectors are appropriate for fiber integrators that need to terminate they own fiber, why? maybe long lengths or custom patch cables, for supply on their own termination houses or also, custom assemblies that are not available for one-day delivery.
- For more instructions check out the Guide for Optical Terminations available at our store for free download.
Beyondtech's multimode SC/PC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and tested and certified to be within accurate low insertion loss.
- Color: Beige.
- Physical Contact (PC).
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Complies with IEC IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3-B and FOCIS-3.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant.
- Operating temperature: (-20°C to +70°C).
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- (0.9 mm - 3.0mm) options available.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.