Fiber Optic Connector SC - PC Simplex Pre-polished Fiber Optic Connectors Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech Multimode Fiber Connector Kit
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's multimode SC/PC epoxy-polish connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male SC PC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with slightly spherical end-faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-4 and TIA 604-3-B, FOCIS-3 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- SC PC connectors consist of beige polymer bodies and 0.9 mm or 3mm boots. These connectors' bodies' design ensures quick and inexpensive terminations.
- Beyondtech SC/PC multimode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's multimode SC/PC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Beige.
- Physical Contact (PC).
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Complies with IEC IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3-B and FOCIS-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9 mm - 3.0mm