LC to ST OM4 Multimode Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's high-quality 50/125 OM4 40/100 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN, building backbone, riser and horizontal applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- OM4 LOMMF connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10 gigabit network.
- This fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAD and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.3a standards and complies with all RoHS environmental specifications.
- OM4 cables have a 3500 MHz-km OFL bandwidth and a 2.8 dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources. They have a 500 MHz-km OFL bandwidth and a 0.8 maximum attenuation at 1300 nm wavelength. And a 4700 EMB bandwidth at 850 nm light sources.
- OM4 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm - LC / SC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
Beyondtech OM4 Multimode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit Performance
OM4 laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests. Fully compatible with VCESL laser light sources and existing 50/125 equipment.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Aqua Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Cable Jacket (900µm buffer or 3.00mm)
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- Multimode 40/100 Gigabit 50/125um
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex
- 850 nm / 1310 nm
- Multiple Sizes Available
LC and ST connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's LC to ST assemblies feature a Small Form Factor high-quality plastic LC connector and ST with 125 microns ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
LC to ST patch cords are designed for high-density installations and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
LC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.