LC to SC OS2 Single Mode Duplex UPC (Insensitive) Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech high-quality and Insensitive LC to SC Fiber Grade: G.657.A2 Patch Cable Single mode 9/125 OS2 fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial, 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This Beyondtech Fiber OS2 9/125 LC/SC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This SM fiber has a yellow color jacket with a 3.0mm diameter. OS2 cables have a 0.36 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm - 0.22 dB/km at 1310 nm
- This LC to SC Single mode Duplex OS2 fiber patch cords operate at -40ºC to +75ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long-term bending radius of 3 cm.
- Reduced bend loss sensitivity versus standard telecom fiber patch cables: Optimal for Flexible Installations in indoor cable set-ups they could now be used in walls, ceilings, conduits (FTTH) and other bumpy surfaces without worrying about fiber bends.
Beyondtech OS2 9/125 LC to SC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit Performance
OS2 Singlemode laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and are able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
Each Fiber patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550
- Yellow Jacket
- Bend Radius: Insensitive G.657.A2/B2 (7.5mm)
- Cable Jacket: 3.0mm PVC
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 158F (-20 to +70 C)
- Standard Zip Cord
- Core: OS2 Bend Insensitive Fiber - 9/125 Microns
- Fiber-Grade: G.657.A2
- Polarity: A(Tx) to B(Rx)
- Polish: UPC to UPC
- OS2 9/125 fiber conforms to ITU-657 A2/B2
- Multiple Sizes Available: (1m,3m,5m,10m,20m)
LC to SC connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech LC SC Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
LC to SC Singlemode Duplex are used to connect LC / SC devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection. LC and SC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.