LC to SC Simplex Fiber Optic Coupler Hybrid UPC Single Mode Adapter
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
LC to SC Adapter Simplex UPC Single Mode:
Product Description + PDF-Datasheet:
- Beyondtech Fiber Optic LC to SC Adapter Single mode UPC Simplex Couplers are specially designed to provide precise simplex fiber optic cable to cable connection or patch cords (9/125) to equipment connection.
- Our female to Female Fiber Optic Extender / Fiber Coupler are suitable for Fiber Patch Panel Adapters, which means you can use them in any type of enclosure with rectangular cutouts.
- These LC-SC (Female) Fiber Adapter Duplex comply with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3 and conform to RoHS standards.
- This LC Female to SC Female Fiber Coupler are lightweight due to their plastic bodies. Mating sleeves are made of ceramic, which provides low loss and high signal integrity. As well as connectors, you can identify them by their blue color.
- You can use Beyondtech LC to SC Couplers / Extender in Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech Single mode Fiber Optic LC to SC Adapter simplex have incorporated mounting clips that provide an easy snap-in installation. They also feature fiber dust caps, which protect them from debris.
Each fiber optic LC SC adapter is individually and rigorously tested and certified under Beyondtech fiber optic extender / couplers inspection processes to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- LC to SC Adapter.
- LC Female to SC Female
- Color code: Blue.
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC).
- Single mode 9/125.
- Fiber Simplex.
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3.
- RoHS compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20C to +70C.
- Panel and rack mountable.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
DISCLAIMER: The LC-SC Fiber Optic Adapter datasheet is from authorship and exclusive property of Beyondtech. His reproduction is banned in the integral or partially without mentioning his authorship, as well as the alteration of his content or context.
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.