LC to LC OM5 (WBMMF) 40G 100G Multimode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech (WBMMF) OM5 Fiber Cables LC to LC UPC
- The future of Multimode Fiber is now... OM5 Fiber patch cables are the new generation of multimode fiber optics. with the introduction of four wavelengths. This multimode fiber is designed to complete the task that the single mode fiber had over years, in medium-reach applications as the new standard of 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps.
- The Beyondtech OM5 50/125 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable is designed with the TIA/EIA 492AAAE and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.4 standards and meet the environmental RoHS specifications.
- OM5 has the color: Green Lime jacket with a 3.0mm diameter.
- The advantage is that OM5 Fiber is backward compatible with the OM4 and OM3 Fiber patch cables. More bandwidth can be achieved in short spaces.
- LSZH cables produce very low levels of smoke compared to the PVC Fiber cables, very useful for specific indoor or low ventilation areas.
LC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
All our 50/125 OM5 UPC (Ultra Polished) LC to LC Optical Patch Cord are individually examined and tested to be in the optimal and recommended Optical IL (Insertion Loss).
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.