Contact Beyondtech for BackorderSame day shipping orders must be placed before 9:30AM EST
LC to LC OS1 Single Mode Duplex LSZH APC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 LC to LC APC Fiber Patch Cables
- LC/APC to LC/APC (Angled Physical Contact): Fiber Patch Cords 9/125 Singlemode OS1 fiber are designed for Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Data Center, Premises, Local Area Networks, SAN, Commercial 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E, 1000BASE-LX and Networks applications. It uses varies from video, data and voice services.
- The Beyondtech Patch Cable LC to LC (APC) complies with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and matches with RoHS technical specs.
- Our single mode fiber cables come with a Yellow Polyvinyl Chloride jacket and APC connectors have a unique green color code.
- OS1 cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This LC to LC Single-mode Duplex OS1 fiber cable operate at (-20ºC to +70ºC) and have a minimal installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a least bending radius of 3.0 cm.
- LC Connectors have a clip that attaches both duplex connectors. They are completely removable without voiding the warranty.
Beyondtech’s single mode LC LC APC duplex patch cables are tested individually and certified to be within optimal optical IL.
- LC/APC to LC/APC.
- APC Green Color Boot.
- Indoor Use.
- Yellow Color.
- LSZH (Fca) Rate
- 3.0mm Jacket.
- Minimal Bend Radius: 5cm.
- Operating Temperature : -4º to 158º F (-20º to +70º C).
- Singlemode 9/125um.
- Regular Zip Cord.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available (Call us for custom assemblies).
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.