LC to ST OM2 Multimode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OM2 50/125 LC to ST UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- 50/125 OM2 Multimode fiber is crafted and created for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, OM2 legacy, Local Area Networks, SAN, backbone, riser, and horizontal applications. Also, used for Patch panels adapters. It supports video/data/voice services.
- This fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, also know has G.651.1 graded fiber. TIA/EIA 492AAAB and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.1a specs and meet with RoHS regulations.
- OM2 fiber has an orange color jacket according to TIA specs. With a 3.00 mm jacket diameter. OM2 cables have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km MAX attenuation at 850 nm LED /Light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km MAX attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM2 fiber patch cords operate at a recommended spectrum of temperature: (-4°F to +158°F) and have a MIN Install Bend radius of 5.00 cm and a MIN long-term Bend radius of 3.00 cm.
- OM2 patch cords are suitable for SFP requiring 50/125 multimode cores, is still used in a lot of applications, for a newer tech you could check The Beyondtech OM3 fiber patch cables.
- OM2 50/125 Multimode fiber patch cords reduce the installation process and minimize the total cost of installation, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play feature.
- Multimode Fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic and Radio-Frequency Interference, so it is possible to install fiber patch cables next to industrial equipment without any problem.
- LC Duplex connectors come with a conjoined clip for holding together the two fibers, is easily removed with a flat screwdriver.
- ST connector has a Twist-on / twist off bayonet mount with a ceramic ferrule.
Each Beyondtech Fiber Patch Cable is tested and certified to be within optimal optical insertion loss, that makes it eligible for our Beyondtech Premium Warranty.
- Orange Jacket.
- LC and ST Fiber Connectors.
- Cable Jacket: 3.0mm.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Bend Radius - MIN: 5cm.
- Recommended Temperature: / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Multimode 50/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord.
- OM2 fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAB.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.