Fiber Optic Connector LC - PC Simplex Pre-polished Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech's multimode LC/PC epoxy-polish connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male FC PC connectors have 1.25 mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with slightly spherical end-faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-20 and TIA 604-10-B, FOCIS-10 for intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- LC PC connectors consist of beige polymer bodies and 0.9 mm or 3mm boots. These connectors' small size makes them suitable for high density applications.
- Beyondtech LC/PC multimode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's multimode LC/PC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Beige.
- Physical Contact (PC).
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with IEC 61754-20 and TIA 604-10-B, FOCIS-10
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9mm or 3.0mm