Fiber Optic Connector LC/PC Simplex Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fiber Optic Connector LC/PC Simplex Multimode
- Multimode LC connectors fiber epoxy connectors are crafted to achieve a low insertion loss and back reflection, alongside with high preciseness and mechanical constancy.
- Our male LC fiber connectors have 1.25 mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with slightly spherical end-faces, which makes them ready to provide superior performance after installation.
- These connectors meet the IEC 61754-20 and TIA 604-10 compliance and meet the RoHS environmental requirements.
- LC fiber connectors have a beige color polymer body and (0.9 mm or 3mm boots are available at checkout). These connectors small size makes them suitable for high-density fiber instrumentation.
- Beyondtechrecommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- LC multimode fiber connectors are suited for fiber integrators or splicers who need a 10 pack of connectors in their toolbox. Not only for the termination houses but also creating long lengths or custom patch cables in a couple of minutes following the procedure of termination and polishing of fiber connectors.
- For more instructions check out the Guide for Optical Terminations available at our store for free download.
Multimode simplex LC connectors can be glued to fiber cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and tested and certified to be within optimal optical insertion loss.
- Color: Beige.
- Physical Contact (PC).
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with IEC 61754-20 and TIA 604-10-B, FOCIS-10.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant.
- Operating temperature: (-20°C to +70°C).
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9mm or 3.0mm (Sizes Available)
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.