Fiber Optics Connector LC/APC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech's single mode LC/APC connectors are specially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male LC connectors are designed to terminate two fibers into a single polymer ferrule.
- These connectors comply with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- Beyondtech recommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- Beyondtech LC/APC single mode connectors are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, Asynchronous. LC connectors provide fast terminations and easy installations
- Transmission Method (ATM), premise, industrial, military, cross-connect, horizontal, direct connect to electronics and workstation applications.
Beyondtech's single mode LC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with epoxy.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- LC connector
- Color: Green.
- Single mode (9/125).
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9mm and 3.0 mm
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.