Fiber Optics Connector LC/APC- Fiber Kit Single Mode Simplex (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's single mode LC/APC connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male LC connectors are designed to terminate two fibers into a single polymer ferrule.
- These connectors comply with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- Beyondtech LC/APC single mode connectors are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, Asynchronous. LC connectors provide fast terminations and easy installations
- Transmission Method (ATM), premise, industrial, military, cross-connect, horizontal, direct connect to electronics and workstation applications.
Beyondtech's single mode LC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with epoxy.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- LC connector
- Color: Green.
- Single mode (9/125).
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9mm and 3.0 mm