Fiber Optic Coupler LC Adapter Duplex Keystone UPC Single Mode (Blue) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
LC Adapter Duplex with Keystone Singlemode by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech Fiber Optic LC Duplex Adapter Singlemode UPC Duplex Couplers are specially designed to provide precise simplex fiber optic cable to cable connection or patch cords (9/125) to equipment connection.
- Our female to female LC Duplex Adapter are suitable for Fiber Patch Panel Adapters, which means you can use them in any type of enclosure with rectangular cutouts.
- These LC Duplex Adapter comply with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3 and conform to RoHS standards.
- This LC Duplex Adapter is lightweight due to their plastic bodies. Mating sleeves are made of ceramic, which provides low loss and high signal integrity. As well as connectors, you can identify them by their blue color.
- You can use Beyondtech LC to LC Couplers / Extender in Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech Singlemode Fiber Optic LC to LC Adapter simplex have incorporated mounting clips that provide an easy snap-in installation. They also feature fiber dust caps, which protect them from debris.
Each fiber optic LC Adapter duplex is individually and rigorously tested and certified under Beyondtech fiber optic extender / couplers inspection processes to be within accurate optical insertion loss
- LC to LC Adapter.
- LC Female to LC female.
- Color code: Blue.
- Keystone Compatible
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC).
- Fiber Duplex.
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3.
- RoHS compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20iC to +70iC.
- Panel and rack mountable.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
Buy on Amazon.com
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.