Fiber Optic Connector FC - PC Simplex Pre-polished Fiber Optic Connectors Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech Multimode Fiber Connector Kit
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech’s multimode FC/PC epoxy-polish connectors are especially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male FC PC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with a slight spherical end-face. They also feature a screw-on collect that ensures precise connections in high vibration environments.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-13 and TIA 604-4-B, FOCIS-4 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- FC/PC connector’s body is made of nickel plated metal, which resists corrosion. They come with black boots suitable for either 0.9mm or 3mm cable diameters.
- Beyondtech FC/PC multimode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech’s multimode FC/PC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Black
- Physical Contact (PC)
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- 3.0 mm or 0.9 mm