Fiber Optics Connector FC/APC - Fiber Kit Single Mode Simplex (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech’s single mode FC/APC epoxy-polish connectors are specially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male FC APC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with 8 degree angled end faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance. They also feature a screw-on collect that ensures precise connections in high vibration environments.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-13 and TIA 604-4-B, FOCIS-4 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- FC/APC connector’s body is made of nickel plated metal, which resists corrosion. They come with green boots suitable for either 0.9mm or 3mm cable diameters.
- Beyondtech FC/APC single mode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech’s single mode FC APC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Green
- Angled Physical Contact (APC)
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN, and FTTx applications.
- Single mode (9/125)
- 3 mm or 0.9 mm