SC to ST OS1 Single Mode Duplex LSZH UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 SC to ST UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- SC to ST Fiber patch cables 9/125 OS1 is crafted and designed for fast Ethernet connections, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, Industrial, Universities, Local Area Networks, SAN, commercial¸ 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports data, video/ audio voice services.
- The Single mode OS1 fiber patch cables conform to ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 standards and comply with RoHS environmental standards.
- OS1 fiber cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SMF patch cords operate at -4° to 158° F (-20°C to +70°C) and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long-term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS1 9/125 patch cords are commonly used in passive applications (GPON, FTTX, and Local Area Network)
- SC duplex assemblies are attached with easy-removable clips.
- ST connector has a Twist-on / twist off bayonet mount with a ceramic ferrule.
All our 9/125 OS1 SC to ST fiber patch cables are individually examined and tested to be within the optimal optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Yellow Color Jacket.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- SC and ST Connector.
- Cable Jacket Material: LSZH (Fca) Rate
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm).
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Single mode 9/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.