Contact Beyondtech for BackorderSame day shipping orders must be placed before 9:30AM EST
FC to FC OM1 Multimode Duplex LSZH UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
FC to FC OM1 Beyondtech 62.5/125 UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- 62.5/125 OM1 Multimode fiber is crafted and created for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, OM1 legacy, Local Area Networks, SAN, backbone, riser, and horizontal applications. Also, used for Patch panels adapters. It supports video/data/voice services.
- This fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, also know as G.651.1 graded fiber. TIA/EIA 492AAAB and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.1a specs and meet with RoHS regulations.
- OM1 fiber has an orange color jacket according to TIA specs.
- FC to FC OM1 fiber patch cords operate at a recommended spectrum of temperature: (-4°F to +158°F) and have a MIN Install Bend radius of 5.00 cm and a MIN long-term Bend radius of 3.00 cm.
- FC to FC OM1 patch cords are suitable for SFP requiring 62.5/125 multimode cores, is still used in a lot of applications, for a newer tech you could check The Beyondtech OM3 fiber patch cables.
- OM1 62.5/125 Multimode fiber patch cords reduce the installation process and minimize the total cost of installation, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play feature.
- Multimode Fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic and Radio-Frequency Interference, so it is possible to install fiber patch cables next to industrial equipment without any problem.
- FC to FC OM1 assemblies features metal FC connectors with 125-micron ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces.
Each Beyondtech Fiber Patch Cable is tested and certified to be within optimal optical insertion loss, which makes it eligible for our Beyondtech Premium Warranty.
- Orange Jacket.
- FC to FC OM1 Fiber with Connectors.
- Cable Jacket: 3.0mm.
- LSZH (Fca) Rate
- Bend Radius - MIN: 5cm.
- Recommended Temperature: / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Multimode 50/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord.
- OM1 fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAB.
- Multiple Lengths Available.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.