Fiber Optics Connector SC/UPC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fiber Optics Connector SC/UPC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack)
- Beyondtech's single mode SC/UPC epoxy-polish connectors are specially designed to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, along with high precision and mechanical stability.
- Our male SC UPC connectors have 2.5mm pre-polished zirconia ceramic ferrules with convex end-faces, which makes them able to provide superior performance.
- These connectors comply with IEC 61754-4 and TIA 604-3-B, FOCIS-3 intermateability standards and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- Beyondtechrecommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- SC UPC connectors consist of blue polymer bodies and 0.9 mm or 3mm boots. These connectors' bodies' design ensures quick and inexpensive terminations.
- Beyondtech SC/UPC single mode connectors are suitable for Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's single mode SC/UPC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy polish termination method.
Each connector is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Color: Blue.
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC).
- Single mode (9/125).
- Complies with IEC IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3-B and FOCIS-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 0.9mm - 3 mm.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.