MTRJ to ST OM1 Multimode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Beyondtech's high-quality 62.5/125 OM1 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3 mm diameter. OM1 cables have a 200 MHz-km bandwidth and a 3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 1dB/km max attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM1 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM1 patch cables allow detachable links between sections of installed patch panels.
Beyondtech OM1 Multimode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
OM1 Multimode fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cords next to industrial equipment without any problem.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Wavelengths: 850 and 1300nm
- Orange Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Cable Jacket (900µm buffer or 3.00mm)
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- Multimode 62.5/125um
- Standard Zip Cord
- OM1 fiber conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA
- Multiple Sizes Available
MTRJ connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's MTRJ to ST assemblies feature precision hold, plastic ferrule MTRJ connectors and ceramic ferrule ST.. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
MTRJ to ST are used to connect MTRJ devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.