FC to FC OS1 Single Mode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Shipped from our US Warehouse by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 FC to FC UPC Fiber Patch Cables
- Single mode OS1 fiber patch cables of 9/125 microns (UPC polished) with FC connector on both ends are manufactured for high vibration applications and active components.
- Singlemode OS1 FC to FC fiber patch cords meet the IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1. ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B industry specifications and meet the RoHS environmental standards.
- OS1 single mode fiber cords have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- SMF Fiber patch cables handle at -4° to 158° F or (-20°C to +70°C) and have a minimum radius (bending of 5.0 cm and long-term of 3 cm).
OS1 UPC patch cables allow for connections between patch panels, network, and server active components. OS1 9/125 patch cables are regularly used in passive components like GPON, Fiber to the X and Local Area Networks.
- FC connector has a zinc alloy construction body, the boot is black colored, and the ferrule made of zirconia ceramic.
All our 9/125 OS1 UPC (Ultra Polished) FC to FC Optical Patch Cables are individually examined and tested to be in the optimal and recommended Optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Yellow Colored Jacket.
- FC Connectors
- Indoor Use.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- Cable Jacket Material: Polyvinyl chlorid (PVC).
- Jacket Size: 3.00mm.
- Recommeded Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Single mode 9/125µm
- Zip Cord.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.