FC to FC OM2 Multimode Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
- Beyondtech's high-quality 50/125 OM2 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN, building backbone, riser and horizontal applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber conforms to to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAB and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.1a standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3 mm diameter. OM2 cables have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM2 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM2 patch cords are suitable for backbone, riser and horizontal configurations.
Beyondtech OM2 Multimode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
OM2 Multimode fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cords next to industrial equipment without any problem.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Orange Jacket
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
- Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
- Multimode 50/125um
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex
- OM2 fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAB
- Multiple Sizes Available
FC connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech's FC assemblies feature a metal FC connectors with 125 micron ceramic ferrules with UPC end faces. They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.)
FC to FC patch cords are used to connect FC devices in high-speed networks and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, test and measurement, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.