Fan-Out Kit Strand for Loose Tube Bulk Fiber - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
A practical solution for Loose Tube Fibers
The Optical Fiber Fan Out Kit for outdoor loose tube fiber is created for the fiber termination of six or twelve optical fiber buffer tubes. They deliver a simple and compact answer for Loose Tube Fibers requiring no extra hardware that is needed for terminating bulk fiber cables.
Top choice for Fiber Splicers and Specialists
Our kit delivers an answer for those fiber specialists who need to field-install fiber optics connectors on a 250um bare Fibers to a 900um fibers with a plastic protection.
This Spider-Kit (For indoor use) features a 900um fan-out assembly that is color-coded to match ANSI/TIA-568.3-D standard and is tested for quality with our supply chain team.
- No (epoxy / Other Hardware) required.
- For Indoor Use Only.
- Tubing Length: 47 Inches / (1200 millimetres ).
- Buffer Tube type. (6 or 12 Strings)
- Furcation Unit: (1.96H * 0.39W * 0.27H) Inches / (50H * 10W *7H) millimeter.
- Tubing Outer Diameter: 0.9 millimeters.
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 158º F (0 C to 70º C) .
- Fan-Out tube Color: (6 and 12 Fiber options available)
Buy on Amazon
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.