Cat6 Snagless RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
The Beyondtech’s high-quality, snagless PureGigabit™ Cat6 network patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project because they are Plug-&-Play and ready to use.
Home and Office Network
Cat6 Ethernet patch cables provides universal connectivity for PC Desktop, laptops (including any Macbook pro) , printers, switches, termination boxes, PoE devices and any LAN network components with RJ45 ports. Also for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox one, and gaming to hook up to high-speed Internet while playing online games.
Cables cord design makes them easy to insert and remove in high-density data center applications.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to comply with TIA/EIA standards.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Bonded pair cable
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Connector Feature: 50u with 120~140 Nickel Barrier Layer and 50~60 gold surface layer
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) wires
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Jacket Material: High-quality PVC
- Cable Outer Diameter: 5.5±0.2mm
- Conductor DC Resistance: 89 Ohm/km Min. At 20 °C
- Insulation Resistance: 100M Ohm/km Min. At 20 °C
- Dielectric Strength: 500 V/1 minute
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.