Cat5e Snagless RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
The Beyondtech's high-quality, Snagless PureGigabit™ series Cat5e network patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project because they are Plug and Play; ready to use.
Home and Office Network
Cat5e Ethernet patch cables provide universal connectivity for PC Desktop, laptops (including any Macbook pro), printers, switches, termination boxes, PoE devices and any LAN network components with RJ45 ports. Also for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox one, and gaming to hook up to high-speed Internet while playing online games.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to comply with TIA/EIA standards.
- Cable Type: CAT5e 4-Pair UTP
- Bonded pair cable
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Connector Feature: 50u with 120~140 Nickel Barrier Layer and 50~60 gold surface layer
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) wires
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Jacket Material: High-quality PVC
- Cable Outer Diameter: 6.0±0.2mm
- Conductor DC Resistance: 89 Ohm/km Min. At 20 °C
- Insulation Resistance: 100M Ohm/km Min. At 20 °C
- Dielectric Strength: 500 V/1 minute
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.