10G SFP+ Direct Attach Cable - Beyondtech DAC Series
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
A practical solution for Networks
Passive Twinax DAC is used for a cost-effective way to connect two SFP/SFP+ 10G devices instead of Optical Cables.
Top choice for Specialists
Manufactured with Beyondtech Parallel Pair Series High-Speed Cables and Compatible with a wide range of industrial equipment, including Cisco, Dell, Mellanox, Fortinet and Ubiquiti (UniFI) (Among Others).
Beyondtech Copper SFP+ 10Gb Direct Attach Cables and Connector are compliant with the SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and SFF-8472 specifications.
- Various choices of wire gauge are available from 30 to 24 AWG with various choices of cable length (up to 7m).
- Compliant with SFF-8431, 8432 and 8472.
- Up to 10.3125Gbps data rate per channel.
- Operating temperature:-40℃ to +80℃
- Single 3.3V power supply.
- RoHS compliant.
- Lowest total system EMI solution.
Buy on Amazon
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.