Fan-Out Kit Strand for Loose Tube Bulk Fiber - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fan-Out Kit for Fiber Optics Integrators:
A practical solution for Loose Tube Fibers
The Optical Fiber Fan-Out Kit for outdoor loose tube fiber is created for the fiber termination of six or twelve optical fiber buffer tubes. They deliver a simple and compact answer for Loose Tube Fibers requiring no extra hardware that is needed for terminating bulk fiber cables.
Protecting your fibers is necessary and with this Fan-Out Kit, you will achieve not only the protection but also have the standard color-coding required for most installations requirements. Also, These ABS plastics are great for indoor solutions.
Top choice for Fiber Splicers and Specialists
Our kit delivers an answer for those fiber specialists who need to field-install fiber optics connectors on a 250um bare Fibers to a 900um fibers with a plastic protection.
This Fan-Out Kit (For indoor use) features a 900um fan-out assembly that is color-coded to match ANSI/TIA-568.3-D standard and is tested for quality with our supply chain team.
DISCLAIMER: This datasheet is from the authorship and exclusive property of Beyondtech. His reproduction is banned in the integral or partially without mentioning his authorship, as well as the alteration of his content or context.
- No (epoxy / Other Hardware) required.
- For Indoor Use Only.
- Tubing Length: 47 Inches / (1200 millimetres ).
- Buffer Tube type. (6 or 12 Strings)
- Furcation Unit: (1.96H * 0.39W * 0.27H) Inches / (50H * 10W *7H) millimeter.
- Tubing Outer Diameter: 0.9 millimeters.
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 158º F (0 C to 70º C) .
- Fan-Out tube Color: (6 and 12 Fiber options available)
- Multiple Lengths (Custom Request).
- Fan-Out Kit Videos Available.
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliance.
Buy on Amazon
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.