FC to LC OS1 Single Mode Duplex UPC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Due to Hight Demand, this product is unavailable - Click on the Chat above and we help you on the Request.
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 FC to LC UPC Fiber Patch Cords
- Telecom quality 9/125 OS1 Single mode fiber supports video, data and voice services and it is primarily created for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, LAN, SAN, commercial, data center, premises, 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and ATM applications.
- OS1 fiber patch cords meet ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 standards and adhere to RoHS environmental normative.
- OS1 fiber cables possess an attenuation of 0.25 dB/km at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- These SMF patch cords work at -4° to 158° F (-20°C to +70°C), have a minimum bending radius of 5 cm and the least long-term bending radius is 3 cm.
OS1 patch cables enable connections between network and server equipment and patching panels.
OS1 9/125 patch cords are frequently used in passive applications (LANs, GPON, and FTTX) - LC duplex connectors are attached with a plastic clip, simple to separate in case you need to detach the connectors.
- FC to LC assembly features a high-quality zinc alloy metal FC connector and LC high quality plastic with zirconia ceramic ferrules with UPC (Ultra Polished Connector) end faces.
- Fiber Connectors include dust caps on the tips for protection against contamination. LC duplex assemblies are coupled with easy-removable plastic clips.
All our 9/125 OS1 FC to LC fiber patch cables are individually checked and tested to achieve an optimal optical IL (Insertion Loss).
- Yellow Jacket.
- FC and LC Connectors
- Indoor Use.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- Cable Jacket Material: Polyvinyl chlorid (PVC).
- Cable Jacket (3.00 mm).
- Operation Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Singlemode 9/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord Duplex.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.