SC to FC OS1 Single Mode Duplex APC Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 SC to FC APC Fiber Patch Cables
- SC/APC to FC/APC (Angled Physical Contact): Fiber Patch Cords 9/125 Singlemode OS1 fiber is designed for Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Data Center, Premises, LAN, SAN, Commercial 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E, 1000BASE-LX and Networks applications. The main applications are video, data and voice services.
- The Beyondtech Patch Cable SC/APC to FC/APC complies with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and matches with RoHS technical characteristics.
- Our single mode fiber cables come with a Yellow Polyvinyl Chloride jacket and APC connectors have a unique green color code.
- OS1 cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This SC to SC Single-mode Duplex OS1 fiber cable operate at (-20ºC to +70ºC) and have a minimal installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a least bending radius of 3.0 cm.
SC Connectors have a clip that attaches both duplex connectors. They are completely removable without voiding the warranty.
Beyondtech’s single mode SC FC APC duplex patch cables are tested individually and certified to be within optimal optical IL.
- SC/APC to FC/APC.
- Green Color Boot.
- Indoor Use.
- Yellow Color Jacket.
- Polyvinyl Chloride Jacket (PVC) / 3.0mm.
- Minimal Bend Radius: 5cm.
- Recommended Temperature oscillates between / -4º to 158º F (-20º to +70º C).
- Single mode 9/125um.
- Standard Zip Cord.
- Beyondtech OS1 fiber complies with the to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
- Multiple Lengths Available (Call us for Custom Assemblies).
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.