Fiber Optic Coupler LC Simplex APC Single Mode (5 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Fiber Optic LC Adapter Simplex APC Single Mode (5 Pack)
- Beyondtech's LC to LC Single mode Simplex couplers or adapters are especially designed to provide precise simplex fiber optic cable to cable connection or patch cords (9/125) to equipment connection.
- Our female to female fiber optic adapters (coupler) are panel and rack mountable, which means you can use them in any type of enclosure with rectangular cutouts.
- These accessories comply with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3 and conform to RoHS standards.
- LC to LC SM optical fiber couplers are lightweight due to their plastic bodies. Mating sleeves are made of ceramic, which provides low loss and high signal integrity. As well as connectors, you can identify them by their green color.
- You can use Beyondtech LC to LC adapters in Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Beyondtech's single mode LC to LC simplex couplers have incorporated mounting clips that provide an easy snap-in installation. They also feature dust caps, which protect them from debris.
Each coupler is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.