Fiber Optics Connector MTRJ/UPC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- Single mode MTRJ or MT-RJ connectors are crafted to provide low insertion loss and back reflection, all this with a high precision and mechanical stability a small connector like MT RJ can provide.
- Male MTRJ connectors are created to terminate 2 fibers (Duplex) into a single (Black) polymer ferrule. MT-RJ connectors design helps to reduce the physical space required on fiber panels and connections up to 50%.
- The Beyondtech MT-RJ connector complies with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12 standards and tailor to RoHS environmental requirements. Is a Duplex or dual fiber single mode connector.
- Beyondtech recommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- MTRJ connectors are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, MTRJ connectors provide terminations of Transceivers and other applications and is considered a legacy connector.
- The common uses are Transmission Method (ATM), premise, commercial, military, cross-connect, horizontal, direct connect to electronics and workstation instrumentation.
Beyondtech single mode MTRJ connectors can be attached to single mode fiber cables with the epoxy and polishing method. Each MT/RJ Connector is tested and certified to be in the optimal optical insertion loss.
- MT-RJ connector.
- Color: Black.
- Single mode (9/125).
- Small Form Factor (SFF).
- Complies with TIA-604-12 and FOCIS-12.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- 2.0 mm.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.