Fiber Optics Connector FC/APC Simplex Single Mode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- The Single mode FC connector for APC polish is manufactured to offer a low IL (Insertion Loss) with the accurate precision and the stability that the mechanical FC screw can provide.
- The FC connectors for APC polishing have a 2.5mm zirconia ceramic ferrules, which makes them able to provide the best execution. FC connectors have a screw-on mechanism that ensures exact connections in high vibration or difficult environments.
- All Beyondtech Fiber Optics connectors exceed the IEC 61754-13 and TIA 604-4-B compliance, They also match with the FOCIS-4 and meet the RoHS environmental requirements.
- Beyondtech recommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- We have a Guide for Optical Terminations available at our resource tab for download, it has pictures and a step by step layout for terminate fiber connectors.
- The FC connector body is crafted in nickel metal with a green boot (to comply the color for APC connectors). They come for either 0.9mm or 3mm fiber cable diameters.
- Beyondtech FC/APC single mode connectors are the best solution for fiber integrators that need to terminate they own fiber, why? maybe long lengths or custom patch cables, for supply on their own termination houses or also, custom assemblies that are not available for one-day delivery.
Beyondtech’s single mode FC APC simplex connectors can be glued to fiber optics cables with epoxy and polishing methodology. Each Beyondtech Fiber connector is tested individually and certified to be within optimal optical IL.
- Color: Green
- Angled Physical Contact (APC)
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN, and FTTx applications.
- Single mode (9/125)
- 3 mm or 0.9 mm
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.