Fiber Optic Connector FC/PC Simplex Multimode (10 Pack) - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- Priority shipping:
- Expedited shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
- The Beyondtech multimode FC connectors for PC polishing are crafted to provide a low IL (Insertion Loss) and back reflection. They provide high precision and a sturdy mechanical stability.
- FC fiber connector has 2.5mm zirconia ceramic ferrule with a spherical end-face. FC connectors feature a screw-on mechanism that provides accurate connections in high vibration environments.
- These connectors meet and exceed the IEC 61754-13 and TIA 604-4-B and conform to RoHS environmental requirements.
- FC connector body is made of nickel and has a black color boot, which tolerates corrosion. They are available for (0.9mm or 3mm) cable diameters.
- For more instructions check out the Guide for Optical Terminations available at our store for free download.
- Beyondtech recommends using the adhesive Loctite 648 and the accelerators Loctite 7471 or 7649.
- Beyondtech FC multimode connectors are used in datacom, telecom, measurement and industrial equipment that require a screw-on type of connector. Although considered legacy is still in use in older instrumentation equipment and they are very handy for those older connectors in place.
Beyondtech’s multimode FC/PC simplex connectors can be attached to cables with the epoxy and polish termination method. Each Beyondtech connector is tested and confirmed to be within the correct optical (IL).
- Color: Black.
- Physical Contact (PC).
- Complies with IEC 61754-4, IEC 60784-14 and TIA 604-3.
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
- LAN, WAN, SAN and FTTx applications.
- Multimode (both 50/125 and 62.5/125).
- 3.0 mm or 0.9 mm
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2018.