LC UPC to SC APC OS1 Single Mode Simplex Fiber Patch Cable - Beyondtech
Manufactured and Ready to Ship by Beyondtech
Estimated delivery date (US Orders only):
- One-Day Shipping:
- Two-Day Shipping:
- Standard shipping: -
Beyondtech OS1 LC UPC to SC APC Fiber Patch Cords
- The telecom high-quality 9/125 OS1 Singlemode fiber supports voice, data and video services.
- Our OS1 LC to SC is suitable for challenging data transmission demands. It is mainly manufactured for data centers, premises, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Fiber Channel, educational, LAN, WAN, and SAN 10GB networks, as well as for Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications.
- They meet ANSI/EIA/TIA standards, comply with RoHS environmental standards, and conform to ITU-T G.652A or ITU-T G.652B and IEC 60793-2-50 Type B1.1 industry specifications.
- These SMF patch cords have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- OS1 fiber cables operate at -4° to 158° F (-20°C to +70°C) and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a long-term bending radius of 3.0 cm.
OS1 9/125 patch cords are generally used in passive applications (GPON, FTTX, and Local Area Networks).
- Its pre-terminated plug-and-play feature simplifies the installation process, thus reducing the investment and maintenance cost of your project.
- Connectors include plastic caps on the tips for protection against dust.
Each OS1 LC to SC patch cord is individually and rigorously examined and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss (IL).
- Yellow Jacket.
- Indoor Use.
- LC and SC Connectors.
- Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm.
- Material: LSZH (Fca) Rate.
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm).
- Recommended Temperature oscillates between -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C).
- Single mode 9/125um.
- OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA.
• For additional information please contact your Beyondtech Sales Representative.
• The Information in this document is correct as of February 20, 2020.